Our Enrolment Process
|Ring the College to make an appointment for an enrolment interview. Open Learning students who are unable to attend an enrolment interview at the College can make an appointment for a phone interview.
If you would like to prepare prior to your enrolment interview read the following document: Prepare your Enrolment Application form.
Application to Enrol Forms:
|At your enrolment interview you will need:
- Your School Report and/or Statements of Results from previous places of study such as TAFE, schools or CGEA at Tuart College.
- Your School Curriculum & Standards Authority number or Curriculum Council number from your previous school or the School Curriculum & Standards Authority itself, if you are from WA. Write the number down and bring it as you need it to complete forms.
- If you turn 18 years or older on or before the day that you commence your course at the College, you will need copies of documents for a National Police History Check (See below for more information).
- A credit card or money to pay fees. Open Learning students enrolling remotely can use the online payment form.
- Open Learning students can post or email their enrolment form once their phone interview is complete:
Manager, Student Services
Tuart Hill 6060
National Police History Check
It is a requirement of the Department of Education that students, who are 18 years of age or older on or before the commencement of their course, enrolling in Department of Education schools, must apply for a National Police History Check at a cost of $46.00 (non-refundable). You will be required to do this when enrolling. To make application you will need to provide 100 point identification by presenting one of the following:
- Birth Certificate (70 points); or
- Current Passport/International Travel Document (70 points); or
- Australian Citizenship Certificate (70 points)
PLUS secondary identification such as a Driver's Licence (40 points), Medicare Card (25 points), Bank Card (25 points), Proof of Age Card (25 points) or Social Security Benefit card (25 points).
Apply online for a National Police History Check or print and complete the PDF
Students can order and purchase their books by dowloading the Booklist